POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not Islay : Re: Not Islay - WIP 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not Islay - WIP 2
From: Doctor John
Date: 14 Apr 2015 06:59:35
Message: <552cf317$1@news.povray.org>
On 14/04/15 09:14, Stephen wrote:
> On 14/04/2015 08:18, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>> The white spots could be breakers.
>>> It is looking good.
>>
>> Not to me :-) There is something fishy there that I do not understand.
>> I'll keep investigating there although the water is pretty cold at this
>> time of the year.
>
> Yes, if you know that they should not be there. Then you can't stop
> noticing it. I'll pass over the fish remark and just say that the water
> is cold at any time of the year.

I seem to remember someone having a similar problem with the white spots
a few years ago, possibly on this very ng. I'll search my archives to
see if I can find the relevant thread.

Meanwhile <singing> :
Westering hame and a song in the air
Light in the eye and it's goodbye to care
Laughter o' love and a welcoming there
Isle of my heart, my ane land

Tell me a tale of the Orient gay
Tell me of riches that come from Cathay
Ah but it's grand to be wakened at day
And find oneself nearer to Islay </singing>

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents