POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pi Day of the century : Re: Pi Day of the century Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pi Day of the century
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Mar 2015 08:19:42
Message: <5517edde$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/03/2015 12:23, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> 27 minutes long? No patience ;-)

27 minutes of wishing they would stop being in love with each other and
get on with it.

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/3903/19th-century-english-texts-occasionally-use-germanic-style-number-words-such-as

> Not entirely satisfying though.

I think I've got it and Andrel may be right. Henry V of England was a
native English speaker and was the first to use English in government.
One particular dialect, Chancery Standard, was used.
So I'll give the benefit of the doubt to Andrel. And he has 27 seconds
left on the subject of "Pi Day of the century"

--

Regards
     Stephen