POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I sounded off in p.b.i : Why I sounded off in p.b.i Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Why I sounded off in p.b.i
From: Doctor John
Date: 28 Mar 2015 18:09:08
Message: <55172684$1@news.povray.org>
My reply to Sven L may be seen by many as somewhat over the top.
However, I have a defence:

1. He has never posted an original rendering.

2. He invariably asks for help, but never posts code.

3. He has asked in the past for help to simulate ships (ocean-going - a
reasonably simple task) and now demonstrates an ability to use complex
modelling techniques to model a putative alien vessel.

4. There are others but PM me if you want explanation

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents