POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP: How to replace image? : Re: HELP: How to replace image? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP: How to replace image?
From: Doctor John
Date: 28 Mar 2015 17:53:59
Message: <551722f7$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/03/15 19:05, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> currently, I am using large images for my spaceship project as hull
> textures (please see the attached image). But that takes plenty memory
> and increases a lot the rendering time.
>
> If you look to the attached hull texture, is there any way to create
> something like this with a function or formula? Please assists. Thanks.

Sven (if that really is your name) you have posted many times on here
and have given nothing back in the form of advice or solutions.
Show us your code; show us that you really use POV rather than assume
that we, as a self-help group, will automatically assist you.

Incidentally, it would help your believability if you posted original
POV images.

[REAL ROLEX]

John
--