POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP: How to replace image? : HELP: How to replace image? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  HELP: How to replace image?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 28 Mar 2015 15:06:02
Message: <5516fb9a@news.povray.org>
Hi,

currently, I am using large images for my spaceship project as hull
textures (please see the attached image). But that takes plenty memory
and increases a lot the rendering time.

If you look to the attached hull texture, is there any way to create
something like this with a function or formula? Please assists. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'seneca ii - hull plating - large.png' (643 KB)

Preview of image 'seneca ii - hull plating - large.png'
seneca ii - hull plating - large.png