POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Total solar eclipse : Re: Total solar eclipse Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Total solar eclipse
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 20 Mar 2015 14:02:56
Message: <550c60d0$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/03/2015 09:41 AM, scott wrote:
> 100% eclipsed by cloud here! typical.

The Sun was Obscured by Clouds </PinkFloyd>.

However, my colleges and I were able to observe the event anyhow, since
the cloud cover was not complete. I tried using a pinhole camera. My
boss discovered that DVDs are actually very slightly transparent. But my
suggestion was apparently the best: wrap the entrails out of a floppy
disk and use that. Works better doubled over. Makes the Sun look like
cola...