POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fired fox : Re: Fired fox Server Time
6 Oct 2024 08:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fired fox
From: Warp
Date: 18 Mar 2015 13:41:36
Message: <5509b8cf@news.povray.org>
> I think the thing that really drove it home was that the other day I
> happened to fire up an old VM that's running Firefox 5. It was *so much*
> faster! I could actually look at Google Maps in *realtime*! Not with a
> 30-second pause every time I scroll or zoom.

Do you honestly think that if that were common, people wouldn't have
noticed? (I just tested google maps with firefox, and they worked just
fine in real-time, with no lagginess of to speak of.)

Or is this another one of your exaggerations, where you express
estimations with two orders of magnitude of exaggeration?

--
                                                          - Warp