POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Earth science education : Re: Earth science education Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Earth science education
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 16 Mar 2015 09:21:33
Message: <5506d8dd$1@news.povray.org>
Le 2015-03-14 11:02, Stephen a écrit :
> On 14/03/2015 12:20, Doctor John wrote:
>> I, for one, am attempting to reverse this decline. The Feegle (4 years
>> old now) can confidently count to ten and gets up to twenty with a
>> little prompting;he is aware of the concepts of addition and
>> subtraction as well as being able to put these concepts into practice
>> with a reasonable standard of accuracy. He is also showing a good
>> understanding of the basic principles of mechanics.
>>

> Next, you can teach him to count to 29 without taking off his socks. ;-)

You can count up to 1023 using only your fingers.  Although, it takes a
little bit of dexterity.

For the record, I'm doing my part to stem the rising tide of herpaderp
in this country.

The 5 year old has taken a real liking to paleontology and is pestering
her parents with "How did the first ____ learn to do ____?"

The 2 year old is always building contraptions, which usually include at
least one USB phone charger.  I see a future in the R&D dept. at Apple
or Samsung for him....