POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enter the compiler : Re: Enter the compiler Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enter the compiler
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Mar 2015 08:45:16
Message: <54fc445c$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/03/2015 12:07, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> What? Where were you on the 6th of July 1816? At midnight? ;-)
>>>

>> I have an alibi.
>> I was nursing Dr John back to health after the Battle of Seven Oaks. He
>> stepped in front of a musket ball aimed at me. Governor Semple was a
>> fool.
>>
> Of course, of course. I should have known... It explains quite a lot
> though.

It does. Blew half his head off. All over my best uniform as well. Took
him a deuce of a time to recover. I used some native lichen to pack the
wound. The same stuff that fellow, John Wyndham, found. He made a full
recovery, better than ever. Especially in the head department. The
lichen was assimilated and gave him supper powers. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen