POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enter the compiler : Re: Enter the compiler Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enter the compiler
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Mar 2015 07:34:52
Message: <54faf06c$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/03/2015 12:14, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> Sinuses, the one that causes people trouble, (The maxillary sinus, I
>> think) has its drainage channels in the wrong place for an upright
>> posture. They are more suited to a four legged one. Or so I was told.
>> So if you ever want to use a steam inhaler. It is better to lie face
>> down on a bed with your head over the edge to get the best position.
>>

> I didn't know that one. There is also all that trouble in the back and
> feet...

I don't know how true it is. I was told it by someone who had a lot of
trouble with them and had a lot of the cartilage removed from his nose.
But everyone I've told says it is a more effective way of steaming your
head. A downside is that you must have trust in your household that they
won't give you a skelp. :-)

Don't talk to me about feet. I am a martyr to my feet. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen