POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Clipka’s software lathe. : Re: Clipka’s software lathe. Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clipka’s software lathe.
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Mar 2015 18:25:59
Message: <54fa3787$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/03/2015 21:18, clipka wrote:
> Am 06.03.2015 um 20:18 schrieb Stephen:
>
>> I had another go at training the M$ free one today after setting up the
>> h/set mic. I gave up after an hour when I realise I was screaming
>> profanities at it.
>> I feel as if it is misunderstanding me deliberately out of badness.
>
> I thought you'd know better already...
> http://youtu.be/sAz_UvnUeuU?t=2m33s

A' right! Pall. Hou's it gaun?
Hae ye tried the Wings Beta?

I posted that very same clip on the Elite forum. I got rep from a Saff
Londoner.
But it is true. I've worked in computing since the first abacus broke
and someone was needed to fix it. The only way to fix the damn things is
to threaten to kick their CPU in.

Trust me man!

--

Regards