POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Clipka’s software lathe. : Re: Clipka???s software lathe. Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clipka???s software lathe.
From: Warp
Date: 6 Mar 2015 10:32:24
Message: <54f9c888@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> There
> are several reasons, not being able to read the on-screen text clearly
> enough (without making it take up 1/3 screen)

Are we talking about the development kit 2 here? You mean that even
with 1080 scanlines the details are still too small for the resolution?

(Well, I suppose the OR can't show the exact same detail than a monitor
would, when played normally, the "camera" will have an angle of 80-90
degrees, while with the OR it's probably closer to 180 degrees, which
means that there's effectively less pixels for the same area of the
view...)

--
                                                          - Warp