POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When will we learn : Re: When will we learn Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When will we learn
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 23 Feb 2015 02:47:45
Message: <54eadb21$1@news.povray.org>
Le 22/02/2015 22:31, Doctor John a écrit :
> On 22/02/15 09:47, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>> Don't bother too much, and I typoed: "you do *not* want"
>> Thanks for the response anyway.
>>

> I'm guessing that you are younger than James, Thomas, Stephen and me.
> [BTW this is not a criticism of you]

No problem, but I'm not that young any more. I could have served my
military time while Thatcher was still in place. Just delayed it for a
bit of study (and my country is the other side of the channel).

Previously, in centuries rather in years, crusade-fighters would turn to
monastery and become monks. I believe a part of the cause was the same
lack of words.

A bit of Shakespeare (Macbeth): "it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Be kind to your neighbours, and do not try to rule further than your
doorstep.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.