POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When will we learn : Re: When will we learn Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:46:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When will we learn
From: James Holsenback
Date: 20 Feb 2015 22:54:56
Message: <54e80190$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/20/2015 07:54 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> This is not a political rant. As a father, and an ex-pilot, I want to
> know the answer
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh41Wxez9PE

Powerful ... unfortunately I'm not sure we'll ever learn. We crazy
humans have been hurting and killing each other quite awhile now and it
seems to be getting worse. As a young man I witnessed things that I
still have bad dreams about and as an old man I mostly try not to pay
attention to the state of things today because it brings a tear to my eyes.