POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A monologue involving binary log : Re: A monologue involving binary log Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A monologue involving binary log
From: scott
Date: 20 Feb 2015 02:54:28
Message: <54e6e834$1@news.povray.org>
> On the other hand, the company seems to be severely struggling for cash
> right now. (To the point that I've just been updating my CV. I think it
> may be curtains time soonish.) Asking for more money seems futile.

Yes that seems a bad idea under those circumstances - updating your CV
seems the right thing. If you're interested in moving to Cambridge:

"Develop cost-effective and innovative embedded software solutions,
meeting technical, business and quality requirements. Ideally degree
qualified, you must have excellent C++ programming skills, working
knowledge of STL plus proactive approach to work and ability to work as
part of a team."

> Remember, I don't work for some huge multi-national conglomerate. We
> employ less than ten people! If a few customers are a bit slow to pay,
> that severely upsets our cashflow.

Indeed, and without cashflow you're in trouble.