POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Logo Placement : Re: Logo Placement Server Time
29 Apr 2024 08:00:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo Placement
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Feb 2015 13:16:38
Message: <54d11086$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/02/2015 14:30, TSDLL wrote:
> Apologies again but I'm finding that hard to follow.  If I wanted to place the
> image "myimage" in the bottom left of the sceen would I just copy this code into
> the povray window?

To be honest I'm not the best person to answer this. I would have to
experiment and I am not near my PC atm.

There is an example file called screen.pov You could try modifying a
copy of that to see the effect.

You need to allocate myimage to an object (my_object) then use that in
Screen_Object

#declare my_object =
sphere {
0.0, 1.000000
texture{ myimage }
}

Screen_Object ( my_object, <1,0>, <0.04,0.02>, true, 0.01 )

This will give you a sphere with your image wrapped around it if you use
map_type 1

--

Regards
     Stephen