POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zombie Apocalypse : Re: Zombie Apocalypse Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:34:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zombie Apocalypse
From: Stephen
Date: 2 Feb 2015 17:37:19
Message: <54cffc1f$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/02/2015 20:48, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 02/02/2015 08:38 PM, clipka wrote:

> But seriously. You're asking for a code review... of LOLCODE? Surely
> observation #1 is "why did you develop this in LOLCODE?"

Because I could and look how clever I am. Would be my guess. ;-)

> Of course, there's always Unlambda...

As I said earlier in the thread. I find eavesdropping on your
conversations educational. (And it sometimes gives me some street-cred
with our ABAPers . Especially with the younger ones straight from Uni.)

The scary thing is that LOLCODE and Brainfuck make more sense to me than
C sharp or C plus + plus.
I prefer to explicitly tell a m/c what to do rather than use the high
level languages used today.
Years ago I asked for help writing a C++ program to work out a moving
wave program. Warp tried to explain why I could not and should not use
goto and gosub. I could understand the words but not the concepts.

--

Regards
     Stephen