POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : if version patch present condition : Re: if version patch present condition Server Time
2 May 2024 10:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: if version patch present condition
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Feb 2015 19:05:27
Message: <54cebf47$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/02/2015 21:55, Mr wrote:
> However, what I have so far in the exporter is

I have been following this and your other posts with great interest.
I have a scene that I have started which will take about a couple of
months to create several Poser figures. Then I will build it in Blender.
I've never had a modeller that could export to UberPov (or mega Pov,
before that). So I am quite excited about this.
Keep up the good work.

--

Regards
     Stephen