POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Renewed homepage Voting problem : Re: Renewed homepage Voting problem Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:29:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Renewed homepage Voting problem
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 25 Jan 2015 18:34:03
Message: <54c57d6b$1@news.povray.org>
On 25.01.2015 21:31, Stephen wrote:

> And it is appreciated. :-)

BTW I don't think I got an email notification for start of voting
period as I usually get for challenge 1. Is this intentional?

> Not at the moment. But if you can describe how our developer could
> implement what you want, with still the option to read the description.
> I will put it to him.

In the simplest case there could be the "Click here to show
uploaded (large) image" message that you find on the entry page
also on the overview page.

Although my intuitive expectation would be that a click on the
thumbnail shows the large image. That would leave a click on the entry
name as link to the entry page, or if that is too subtle to find maybe
an additional link "View entry details" or somesuch.

Alternatively if there was an option to download all images as
a zip that would also be convenient.