POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ... and so that was Christmas : Re: ... and so that was Christmas Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ... and so that was Christmas
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 5 Jan 2015 23:47:05
Message: <54ab68c9$1@news.povray.org>
I have to apologize for my lose of temper, I could have said what I
meant without retorting to insults and diminishing dignity of you all.
Thank the reconsideration to Sir Christopher Hitchens, an intellectual
and a gentleman, he'll never know how much I admire, respect and thank
him for just existing and show the handling of idiocy and indifference
with such grace, wisdom and patience, a fine representation of what an
atheist should be.

Having said that, I want to say that yes I'm done with this newsgroup
since yes I have changed for good IMO, and you all stagnated and
remained the same, I don't need the help of a therapist, I can see the
indolence and the BS behind "morally superior" accusatory arguments
against me, I just failed to point them so. You all have demonstrated to
be not only indifferent but willingly stupid, disregarding my words
almost completely, just because the bunch of babies didn't got explained
things the way they wanted, but you expect full adaptation compliance to
whatever you write from me; it won't happen so anymore.

So I wish you all fair well and good luck, adios.