POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ... and so that was Christmas : Re: ... and so that was Christmas Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ... and so that was Christmas
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Jan 2015 01:17:15
Message: <54aa2c6b$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 20:03:59 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

> Damn right I'm better human than any of you indifferent willingly fools
> and if I'm not nice is because you all don't deserve it, and that gives
> me every fucking reason to be so.
>
> Yes, take something that can be ridicule easily and boom I'm conscience
> free from whatever moral implication you were trying to communicate, you
> couldn't be more cynical.
>
> You know what I'm done with this newsgroup and their scientific and
> mathematical atheists users that only care about themselves ho go fuck
> yourselves, humanity will go on despite of indifferent assholes

Yep, that's about what I expected from you Saul.  Again, go get some help
- you seriously need it.  You have changed - this group hasn't - and
that's usually a sign that something's going on that needs to be
evaluated by a professional.

I would not suggest that if I was an uncaring person.  It truly is sad
what's happened to you.

Jim