POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ... and so that was Christmas : Re: ... and so that was Christmas Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ... and so that was Christmas
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 4 Jan 2015 19:03:58
Message: <54a9d4ee$1@news.povray.org>
Damn right I'm better human than any of you indifferent willingly fools
and if I'm not nice is because you all don't deserve it, and that gives
me every fucking reason to be so.

Yes, take something that can be ridicule easily and boom I'm conscience
free from whatever moral implication you were trying to communicate, you
couldn't be more cynical.

You know what I'm done with this newsgroup and their scientific and
mathematical atheists users that only care about themselves ho go fuck
yourselves, humanity will go on despite of indifferent assholes