POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ... and so that was Christmas : Re: ... and so that was Christmas Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ... and so that was Christmas
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Jan 2015 16:46:42
Message: <54a9b4c2$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 13:30:17 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

>  well it has a
> website

Oooh, well, that's ME convinced.  They have a website and EVERYTHING. m-/

Seriously, Saul, you're not convincing me, and you're not convincing
anyone here of anything other than that you think you're better than
everyone else.  You're condescending, rude, and making yourself quite
unwelcome.

This isn't the Saul I remember from years past.  Which makes me want to
suggest that you get the help you seem to need - but I expect you to not
take that suggestion seriously, given your apparent current state of mind.

Chances are pretty good that I'm just going to block you from here on
out, depending on your response, and I would encourage others to do the
same.

Jim