POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ... and so that was Christmas : Re: ... and so that was Christmas Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ... and so that was Christmas
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 4 Jan 2015 12:35:36
Message: <54a979e8$1@news.povray.org>
Anecdote: Saw this in news on the Internet: some people are doing what
they can: in a USA State, a anonymous person paid 50 mortgages ready for
foreclosure when he went to his local bank, and you think what I
advocate is crazy? We see the problem, TheVenusProject.com and
TheZeitgeistMovement.com are just trying to unify the effort, because it
only takes 1, like Science everything can branch off it.