POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ... and so that was Christmas : Re: ... and so that was Christmas Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:08:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ... and so that was Christmas
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 2 Jan 2015 12:33:17
Message: <54a6d65d@news.povray.org>
It is my wish that there is no more Crisis too, no more starvation, seek
people from curable/preventable diseases, no more war (usually for
profit and/or religion), no more monetary system, that's why I proposed
the ideas about a natural-Law Resource-Based Economy, but I was rejected
as a conspiracy theorist, but the facts all over if we pay attention,
but people like you just want to feel good about an ever increasing
never-ending problem with uncried tear in their eyes and they go
mentally masturbate in their small happy corner of the World; keep
patching a crumbling damn, keep your hean in the sand, that will fix the
Humanity.