POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What do Europeans and others think of the USA : Re: What do Europeans and others think of the USA Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do Europeans and others think of the USA
From: Warp
Date: 23 Dec 2014 16:17:38
Message: <5499dbf2@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> So IMO, Americans +1 America -1 (for large values of -1)

You understand that America is a continent, not a country? I think you
are confusing it with the United States.

(I'm kidding, of course.)

Anyway, it just so happens that I recently wrote a blog post related
to this very subject.
http://grindedgear.blogspot.fi/2014/11/my-love-hate-relationship-with-usa.html

--
                                                          - Warp