POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh, well (Part 3) : Re: Oh, well (Part 3) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh, well (Part 3)
From: Doctor John
Date: 1 Dec 2014 03:32:58
Message: <547c27ba$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/12/14 07:46, scott wrote:
>> Not the best of results for you, Scott, but you're still up at number 2.
>
> Not such a good weekend ... I think this is the beginning of the
> slippery slope downw now :-(

Certainly you've got a tough month coming up. Arsenal, Man U and us as
well as a few also-rans but don't give up yet. Man City was always going
to be a difficult match to win, though I have to admit that I didn't
expect the score-line to be as bad as it was.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents