POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Elite: Dangerous : Re: Elite: Dangerous Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elite: Dangerous
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Nov 2014 02:39:45
Message: <547583c1$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/11/2014 00:31, Tim Cook wrote:
> Since I funded the kickstarter at a particular level, turns out that
> came with early access at Gamma release.  Right on Commanders!

Hi Commander Tim, :-)
The tutorials are somewhat lacking in depth for something so complex. I
never got past #5, the second combat one. It was too difficult for me.
Drop me a PM on the forums (user name SMcA) and I can pass on the little
I have learned. Or just chew the fat.
As for landing, face the tower and keep your ship parallel to the ground
with the gear down. The other thing to look out for is the gangway. It
will always be on the starboard side. Important at the little stations
where you land outside, in the dark.

--

Regards
     Stephen