POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : AC Unity : Re: AC Unity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AC Unity
From: scott
Date: 24 Nov 2014 03:20:18
Message: <5472ea42$1@news.povray.org>
> Atm I'm waiting for gta5 on pc.

+1

I bought gta4 for the PS3 (because my PC at the time wasn't up to it)
and found it uncontrollable compared to all the previous GTAs I'd played
on my PC. I just suck at doing anything that requires fine control on a
console controller. I managed a few missions but once they got
moderately difficult I rage quit after not being able to aim on a person
quick enough or something like that.

It's the same with driving games using the PS3 controller, with low
powered cars where you can just use full left/right/accelerate/brake
it's fine, but once you get more powerful cars that crash if you are not
careful then I suck. What's worse there seems to be no way to change the
sensitivity of the analogue buttons, it would be nice if you could set
the non-linearity of them so that moving the physical button down say
50% would register as 20% movement in the game. In fact it seems the
opposite, in that you only need to move the button 20% down and it
regsiters as 50% throttle or steering in the game.