POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : AC Unity : Re: AC Unity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AC Unity
From: Warp
Date: 23 Nov 2014 07:57:17
Message: <5471d9ad@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I'm impressed!  No one here impressed with this game yet?

It may be pretty to look at, but is it just more of the same in terms
of content and gameplay?

Having played AC, AC2, AC2-2, AC2-3, AC3 and AC4, I'm getting quite
tired of the franchise. They are all basically the same, just in
slightly different settings, with a few minor things added to it.
(Granted, AC4 added the most differing game mechanic in addition to
the existing one, but personally I didn't find it all that engaging.)

If AC Unity is just more of the same, I'm not sure I'm very eager
to buy it.

--
                                                          - Warp