POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh Well (Part 2) : Re: Oh Well (Part 2) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh Well (Part 2)
From: scott
Date: 4 Nov 2014 03:20:09
Message: <54588c39$1@news.povray.org>
> NFL season is 16 weeks ... so halfway through they (9ers) have won 4 and
> lost 4. the division leader has won 7 lost 1. divisional match-ups come
> into play for the playoffs. top winner in each division gets into the
> post-season. in case of a tie in record (with-in a division) how they
> did against their divisional opponents also factors in to the mix

Just read the NFL article on wikipedia - a bit more complex than our
football league system (20 teams, play everyone twice, most points
wins). I only really have one question that I couldn't see the answer
to, what is the system for bringing up teams into the NFL that aren't
there already? Is there a kind of "2nd tier" NFL where the winners get a
chance to playoff with the people at the bottom of the NFL divisons for
a place next season?