POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh Well (Part 2) : Re: Oh Well (Part 2) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh Well (Part 2)
From: Doctor John
Date: 23 Oct 2014 08:47:23
Message: <5448f8db@news.povray.org>
On 23/10/14 13:28, scott wrote:
>> After an average defeat of Crystal Palace at the weekend (we should not
>> have conceded that goal) we slaughtered Maribor 6-0 in the Champions
>> League group stage.
>
> I had that game on in the background, most of those goals were
> penalities weren't they?

Two penalties. If I'm to be honest, I don't think we deserved to have
the first one awarded. Also JT was about half a yard offside when he
scored the third goal but the ref's decision is final ;-) Whatever, we
still slaughtered them.

> We had an average win over Sunderland at the weekend :-)

Ah. A Southampton supporter. When do you get to meet the best (that's us)?

John
PS You're still 6 points adrift
--
Protect the Earth