POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh Well (Part 2) : Oh Well (Part 2) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Oh Well (Part 2)
From: Doctor John
Date: 23 Oct 2014 03:54:31
Message: <5448b437$1@news.povray.org>
After an average defeat of Crystal Palace at the weekend (we should not
have conceded that goal) we slaughtered Maribor 6-0 in the Champions
League group stage. Next CL game November 5 away at Maribor. I predict a
4-0 win :-)

This weekend, though, we take on Manchester (dis)United
<sings> We're afraid of no-one, 'cos we're better than them all -
Arsenal, West Ham, Palace, Tottenham and Millwall </sings>

John (wearing the Royal Blue)
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents