POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Longhair poll! : Re: Longhair poll! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Longhair poll!
From: James Holsenback
Date: 14 Oct 2014 12:26:53
Message: <543d4ecd$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/14/2014 09:56 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 14/10/2014 12:23, James Holsenback wrote:
>

>> p-tail here ... couldn't grow it fast enough when I got out of the Navy.
>
> Is that pigtails or ponytail? ;-)

pony ... hell you should see the looks I get when the pony tail comes
out and I just let my freak flag fly ... LOL "Almost cut my hair" reference

> (Just jealous)

don't be ... I'm all gray (beard and hair)

>> Funny ... I was called a hippie the other day while waiting in line (at
>> the grocery) by an impatient fellow. I turned around and said "Hey it's
>> Friday after work (and it's hot) ... we all want to go home." Well that
>> just jazzed him up more.
>
> What do you expect if you are a hippy?
> There is something about men with long hair that gets people's dander up.
>
>> After he had a few more /choice/ words the
>> woman ahead of turned around and called him a redneck
>
> I take it, that is offensive where you live?

nope ... not offensive here. it's just how it is! I'm surrounded by
conservative, religious fanatics. I'm voting purely liberal this
November for whatever that's worth. The incumbent (30 years) is up
against a young woman and she's got my vote just on principle. US
politics (well world politics for that matter) needs more women. ...
we'd ALL be better off!

> When I worked in NM it was a given. One of the club, a good ol' boy. :-)

well good ol' boy denotes less redneck ... most good ol' boys let well
enough alone (until) there backs are against the wall. then all bet's
are off