POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Longhair poll! : Re: Longhair poll! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Longhair poll!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Oct 2014 10:11:28
Message: <543d2f10$1@news.povray.org>
On 14-10-2014 15:45, Stephen wrote:

>> As you say. Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Klaus Schultze...
>>

> Only popular with a certain type of person, in the UK.

And not to forget Robert Ashley. It started me on electronic music
production myself for some time. After that I got interested in Philip
Glass, Tim Reily, John Adams on the one hand and Arvo Pärt, Alfred
Schnittke, Witold Lutoslawski, and Simeon ten Holt on the other. But in
the end, my musical preferences go from Medieval to early Baroque.

Thomas