POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't update : Re: Don't update Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Don't update
From: Doctor John
Date: 11 Oct 2014 14:27:24
Message: <5439768c@news.povray.org>
On 11/10/14 18:04, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 00:27:00 -0400, Bald Eagle wrote:
>
>> That's only one very large scalar Because.
>
> Ah, but a large scalar with 5000 words in it. :)
>
> Jim

Might I remind you three that Finals are less than a year away?

When a question requires clever maths it will indicate it. In this case
the question clearly required a confirmation or refutation of the
original statement.

McAvoy, fewer hours in the company of the Low Flyer would seem to be
indicated.

Henderson, a lack of breadth in your answer. Ask McAvoy for a taste of
his stash.

BaldEagle, I know little of you. Professor De Groot speaks highly of
your abilities ... but if you think this course will be simple, you have
another think coming. Less High-school simplicity and more real world
problem solving, please.

(Professor) John
--
Protect the Earth