POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I may be wrong about p2p security but ... : Re: I may be wrong about p2p security but ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:25:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I may be wrong about p2p security but ...
From: andrel
Date: 5 Oct 2014 05:46:52
Message: <54311384.40507@gmail.com>
What kind of newspaper is the standard?
Do they publish 'news-articles' that are paid for by a company?
This piece hardly sounds like journalism to me.

http://www.standard.co.uk/business/business-news/new-cybersecurity-breakthrough-by-london-tech-firm-scentrics-9772661.html

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.