POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I may be wrong about p2p security but ... : Re: I may be wrong about p2p security but ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I may be wrong about p2p security but ...
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 Oct 2014 07:35:24
Message: <542fdb7c$1@news.povray.org>
"Where issues of national security are concerned, the ciphers used are
all government-approved, which means messages can be accessed if they
need to be by the security services."

Er, no, that is NOT what that actually means, no.

OK, whoever wrote this piece doesn't seem to understand what they're
talking about. I'm going to stop reading now.