POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I may be wrong about p2p security but ... : Re: I may be wrong about p2p security but ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I may be wrong about p2p security but ...
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 4 Oct 2014 04:40:00
Message: <542fb260$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.standard.co.uk/business/business-news/new-cybersecurity-breakthrough-by-london-tech-firm-scentrics-9772661.html

> "Only the security services would be able to gain access to the messages
> if they needed to."
>
> Wow. Yeah. Exactly the type of security we need. <Facepalm>

Looks like a patent to provision a solution against new Apple strategy
"we do not have the key".

Patent it now, have it mandatory (Hey Apple, you must do it in your
apps) by law, profit.

--
IQ of crossposters with FU: 100 / (number of groups)
IQ of crossposters without FU: 100 / (1 + number of groups)