POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PovCon London 30/09//14 : Re: PovCon London 30/09//14 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovCon London 30/09//14
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Oct 2014 07:59:14
Message: <542bec92$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/10/2014 10:13, Doctor John wrote:
> On 30/09/14 23:41, Doctor John wrote:
>> Firstly, Stephen was late. Not his fault, but he should have factored
>> London Underground's reliability in.
>> Secondly, we went to the 'Late Turner' exhibition at Tate Britain. I was
>> blown away, not so much by his oil paintings but by his watercolours.
>> Finally we met the Kat and the Feegle - I leave it to Stephen to
>> describe the evening
>>
>> John
>>

> Additional: the Feegle wants to know when Friend Stephen is coming to
> play again.

Complements indeed. :-D

It seems that an enjoyable night was had by one and all.

The topics ranged from on topic to off topic and even a scholarly debate
on football. Not to mention, experimentation on the flight mechanics of
a scrunched up napkin a guided tour of Dr J’s patch and a Turner exhibition.
Too much to take in, in one day.

--

Regards
     Stephen