POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Sep 2014 10:32:33
Message: <54296d81$1@news.povray.org>
On 29-9-2014 16:16, Doctor John wrote:
> Ah! Father Thomas. How nice of you to join us.
>
> You appear to be somewhat wet. If you would just come to this handy
> stake we shall soon have you dried off.
>
> Cardinal John (fumbling in pocket for lighter)

Back! Back I say! You are him indeed! The Beelzebub Lord of the
subterranean fires! Him of the split hooves and forked tongue! Him of
the scaly tail and horned brow! Fi! Fi indeed! You betrayed yourself
indeed! Indeed you did, with the 99 Balloons! Ha! Do I not know indeed
the 99 names of Beelzebub? The names from Azrazel to Zyrzazel?

Lay off you slime! Lay off I say!

[makes cryptic sign with left hand]

Father Thomas