POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Sep 2014 08:18:25
Message: <54294e11$1@news.povray.org>
On 29-9-2014 10:04, Doctor John wrote:
> On 29/09/14 08:39, Doctor John wrote:
>>
>> I think we shall turn the volume up ... and place the speakers on top of
>> that cask of amontillado.
>>
>> John
>>

> <voice from behind>
> Sometimes, your eminence, you can be a real bastard.

[Suddenly, the cask explodes, and in a wave of Amontillado, Father
Thomas roles to the feet of the Cardinal. Heady fumes spread through the
vaults. The torches splutter]

Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum! Vade Retro Satanas! Devil! /You/ are the devil in
Cardinal's disguise! I recognize you, despite your large splaying feet!
I recognize you for your love of 99 Red Balloons!

Father Thomas