POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More MoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More MoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswers Poorly.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Sep 2014 17:11:42
Message: <5428798e$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 05:00:13 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

> If it wasn't serious, for sure wasn't indicated in anyway, and your
> fault is that that you thought I would understand it somehow even when
> you probably don't know where I'm from, and for my writing you should
> have deducted I'm not from UK/USA and not taken that ambiguous joke
> ahead.

I'm confused.

You posted several posts with no context, but expected us to extract your
intentions from the minimal information provided.

Yet Stephen made a really clear statement about *if* you had said what
you said to Doctor John to him, yet you failed to completely understand
his intention was not to threaten, but to simply demonstrate that what
you said was unacceptable.

His intent was surely clearer than yours was with your first posts.

Maybe take some time to think about that for a minute.

Jim