POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing flower : Re: missing flower Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing flower
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 28 Sep 2014 09:33:42
Message: <54280e36$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2014 10:14 AM, andrel wrote:
> Anyone know what happened to our mascot? only 1 post in the last 20 days
> and that was more than a week ago.

Interesting. I was beginning to wonder if anybody even reads this forum
any more...

(Anyone remember when this forum was so busy that it was logistically
difficult to actually *read* all the traffic faster than it's being posted?)

I honestly didn't think anybody actually takes any notice of me.

If anyone is counting, you may have realised that it is now 1 year since
I got my new flat. A few days ago I was just contemplating that this is
arguably one of the best decisions of my entire life - and feeling quite
positive about things.

The last few days, for a combination of reasons, I've been feeling very
depressed. I just can't seem to snap out of it. I haven't felt like this
for a long time. Hopefully it'll go away again soon...