POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Sep 2014 08:58:46
Message: <54280606$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/09/2014 09:21, Doctor John wrote:
> On 28/09/14 08:33, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>
>> [meanwhile in the cask, nose just above the Amontillado level, Father
>> Thomas reflects on his sins and wonders what it is all about]
>>

> Cardinal John: So, Brother Clipka, it seems you have nothing to say.
> [gestures to the most evil-looking of his entourage] Bring in the IKEA
> flat-pack furniture!
>
> John

My lord Cardinal. The queues at the most holy of warehouses, (Blessed be
to the name of IM. [chants] Inventory Management) were beyond even my
powers to avoid. Even with the holly sixpence you gave me for going.
There is nothing else but to use

The Frankie Howard joke book.

[Sotto voce and turns away] May God have mercy. Did you notice his
sandal size?

--

Regards
     Stephen