POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official WhyHe'sGivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official WhyHe'sGivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly.
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 28 Sep 2014 02:45:01
Message: <5427ae6d$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/09/2014 01:19, Stephen wrote:
> On 27/09/2014 16:38, clipka wrote:
>> Am 27.09.2014 15:16, schrieb Saul Luizaga:
>>> Well those other people don't use logic, don't they?
>>
>>  From my point of view, they seem to be using more logic than you do.
>>
>> You may have used logic /before/ posting those links, and may be willing
>> to apply logic in a discussion about their content. But there's little
>> evidence to me that you're open to using logic on your style of
>> presenting that material.
>>

> My tuppence worth.
> There is more to life than logic. Logic may say one thing but humanity
> or morals might say another.

According to logic, the possible gain in St. Petersburg lottery is such
that you should and could play all your assets.

Yet, it's probably not the wisest move in your life. So, yes, there is
more than logic.

(Even the half-Vulcan in the movies of star-treck seems to get a bit of
it... )

--
IQ of crossposters with FU: 100 / (number of groups)
IQ of crossposters without FU: 100 / (1 + number of groups)