POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly.
From: clipka
Date: 27 Sep 2014 11:44:28
Message: <5426db5c@news.povray.org>
Am 27.09.2014 15:11, schrieb Saul Luizaga:
> I don't try in anyway to appear anything but rational, I don't know why
> people say I try to look intellectual and I use fancy words, I use the
> little English I know and words that are efficient for expressing
> ideas/meaning, if they seem intellectual well it's just expected since I
> used my intellect, what's wrong with that?
>
> "I don't think you even understand what "argument from ignorance" means.
>
> Did you pull a random fallacy name from your behind?" You call this
> mature? for a 10 year old, yes, this is your level of discussion and so
> my answers.

Um... just to avoid potential confusion that might be arising out of a
single word here: I'm pretty sure "behind" in this context is /not/ the
euphemistic term for the lower end of the torso, but simply the back.

Then again, maybe you know that, and consider the quote to be immature
for other reasons.

Or maybe I'm wrong; I'm no expert in Finnish use of English language ;-)