POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official WhyHe'sGivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official WhyHe'sGivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly.
From: clipka
Date: 27 Sep 2014 11:38:52
Message: <5426da0c$1@news.povray.org>
Am 27.09.2014 15:16, schrieb Saul Luizaga:
> Well those other people don't use logic, don't they?

 From my point of view, they seem to be using more logic than you do.

You may have used logic /before/ posting those links, and may be willing
to apply logic in a discussion about their content. But there's little
evidence to me that you're open to using logic on your style of
presenting that material.

But I guess from your point of view I'm currently ranting right now. (*)

Well, as I hinted at in my post to Stephen, you presumably haven't seen
me in ranting mode yet. (And you also don't see me behind my keyboard,
otherwise you'd notice that I'm perfectly calm, and have been so all
throughout this discussion, with the exception of a few seconds after
reading one particular of your posts; dunno which one it was.)

(* Brushing against someone emotions, aren't I? And look how this does
not get me anywhere in trying to get my point across. The adresse just
closes down entirely to rational arguments, even though claiming to be a
very rational person, and maybe he is. But his emotional side gets in
his (or, rather, my) way, and unfortunately he doesn't seem to be able
(yet) or willing to rationally examine and/or express those emotions, to
enable us (or, rather, me) to find a way to get my message around that
emotional barrier.)