POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeople WhoBreakTheLaw. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeople WhoBreakTheLaw. He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 27 Sep 2014 10:31:46
Message: <5426ca52@news.povray.org>
I'm not saying aliens exist, so it's not an argument from ignorance,
you're the one jumping to conclusions, the link I provided was for the
economic conspiracy theories argument not aliens, I chained 2 different
ideas, probably I should have made another paragraph.

In deed, but we don't know.

Well I think that Anthropic Principle is presumptuous to assume that
we'll be the first, as humans has the habit to do so, there is not a
philosophical but a mathematical probability of alien intelligent life,
I don't remember what was called but the idea was take the number of
galaxies and stars and planets around them and gave a really low
probability by process of elimination gave you a number, it's formula,
based on astrophysics observations, but this formula is old, so won't be
in tune with the finding of Keppler (I think ) is the name of the
satellite dedicated to find planets.