POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He'sGivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He'sGivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 27 Sep 2014 09:16:33
Message: <5426b8b1@news.povray.org>
Well those other people don't use logic, don't they? and acting stupid,
and the reason many of them don't want to admit an error, because if I
point out that you did something wrong, I'm calling out the mistake not
that you're a complete idiot that never does anything right, that
implies that you either are perfect and a complete idiot and never
nobody should even criticize you or what you do, that attitude is stupid.